ARE YOU READY FOR A CHALLENGE?
ARE YOU READY TO KNOW YOUR BREATH INTIMATELY?
ARE YOU READY TO LEARN AN ARRAY OF PRACTICES WHICH LEAD TO HEALTHY BREATHING, A CALM MIND AND INCREASED VITALITY?
Breathing seems like the most obvious and simple thing to do. However, due to the modern lifestyle and lack of education, many of us have forgotten how to breathe effectively, calmly and slowly.
This challenge includes:
* 30 recorded breathing practices, 15 – 20 minutes each.
* A beautiful journal to jot down your journey each day.
The aim of this challenge is for each participant to do 1 breath/pranayama practice each day for 30 days and journal their experience.
Each recording provides useful information about the technique and then a practice for you to follow along with. The techniques are easy to follow and in-depth so that you come away feeling peaceful and knowledgeable about your breath.
This challenge will give you all the techniques required for not just healthy breathing patterns, but also to understand the full range of pranayama techniques available which you can use to adjust and regulate your energy, moods, thoughts and nervous system for a more stable, calm and peaceful YOU.
The techniques include:
- Anatomy of Breath
- Quality of Breath
- The Diaphragm – The Primary Muscle of Respiration
- Abdominal Breathing
- Spinal Breathing
- Full Yogic Breath – Belly to Chest
- Full Yogic Breath – Chest to Belly
- Lahari – The Wave of the Breath
- Longer Exhale with Aum
- Pursed Lip Breathing and Shanti
- Spotlight on Four Phases of Breath
- Even Ratio Breathing – Samavritti Pranayama
- Even Ratio Breathing with Retentions – Samavritti Pranayama
- Samavritti With Mantras
- Uneven Ratio Breathing – Vismavritti Pranayama
- Uneven Ratio Breathing with Retentions – Vismavritti Pranayama
- Basic Alternate Nostril Breathing – Nadi Shodhana
- Alternate Nostril Breathing – Nadi Shodhana with Bhavana
- Ujjayi – Victorious Ocean’s Breath
- Pratiloma Ujjayi
- Kapilabhati – Breath of Fire
- Surya Bhedan – Sun Breath
- Nadi Shodhana and Kapilabhati
- Sitali and Sitkari – Cooling Breath
- Chandra Bhedan – Moon Breath
- Bhramari – Humming Bee Breath
- Capacity and Control
- Viloma – Stepping the Breath
- Viloma – Stepping the Breath with Mantra
- Breathing Less & Loving Your Breath
- BONUS BREATH: Wim Hof Method
Facilitator: Ginny Clarke is a devoted, senior yoga teacher and yoga therapist and co-owner of Living Peace Yoga. She has been teaching yoga since 2002 and her passion is to help people know their bodies intimately and work towards healing mind, body and spirit through the vast array of techniques and wisdom which yoga offers.
“I like the way all the recordings are ongoing and can be accessed whenever I want. I was not tied down to a specific time and could revisit each Pranayama whenever I wished. The recordings were so professional and clear, Ginny’s gentle soothing voice guided me through each Pranayama as if she was in the room with me.” Jenny
“Thank you for such an illuminating opportunity to discover so much about something that I have taken for granted for my whole life. The 30-day challenge provided a guided and supported course to discover more about our breath and in the process about ourselves. For me completing the challenge, is simply the beginning. I am going back over the different techniques and spending time delving deeper into each one. Thank you so much for sharing your passion and encouragement.” Jo
“I was super excited when you announced the breathing challenge as I needed to do something that would be manageable with my current health issues. Not only has my breathing slowed, become smoother but afterwards I feel so much calmer. Thanks Ginny (Living Peace) for your guidance in breathing life back into this old body of mine!” Tracey