Bookings are required using the Momoyoga app. Scroll down to find a class and select the “Book Now” link.
*** NOTE: Due to COVID restrictions, classes are currently available on Zoom – click here for online students ***
*** Studio classes will be available again on Wednesday 15th December ***
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class if this is your first class at the studio. Click here if you are a new student.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and any other props you might require. If you wish to use our bolsters, please bring a pillow case or towel to cover the bolster when you use it.
- Click here for Class Descriptions.
- Doors open 15 minutes before class begins.
- Please ensure you take off your shoes before entering the studio.
- Switch your phone off or to silent mode for the duration of class.
- Shelves are provided inside the studio for your belongings.
- The studio is a sacred space where we can take refuge from the hustle and bustle of life. Please be quiet and respect the space of others who are in the room.
- As you leave the studio, take your renewed sense of peace with you out into the world.
Click the “Book Now” link next to the class you wish to attend below.