*** The studio is now OPEN ***
Bookings are NOT required as we are now allowed 20 students in each class. Our studio is large and there is plenty of space for all!
The current timetable is below. All classes on this timetable are run in the studio and the classes with the camera are also available on Zoom for online students.
No bookings are required for classes at Living Peace Yoga.
Please arrive 10 minutes before class if this is your first class at the studio. Click here if you are a new student.
Please bring your own yoga mat and blanket or towel and any other props you might require.
Click here for Class Descriptions.
Click here for Class Prices.
- Doors open 15 minutes before class begins.
- Please arrive 10 – 15 minutes prior to your scheduled class so you can settle into the studio and prepare yourself for class.
- Please ensure you take off your shoes before entering the studio.
- Switch your phone off or to silent mode for the duration of class.
- Shelves are provided inside the studio for your belongings.
- The studio is a sacred space where we can take refuge from the hustle and bustle of life. Please be quiet and respect the space of others who are in the room.
- As you leave the studio, take your renewed sense of peace with you out into the world.