The path of yoga can be undertaken by people in all different stages of their life. If you are brand new to yoga, you are in for a treat! Yoga is an ancient tradition and science which is beneficial for the body, the mind and the soul.
At Living Peace Yoga, we encourage and guide you to find the path and method which best fits your needs, such as:
- a slow and gentle yoga class to unwind after a busy day
- an active and vibrant class to energize you
- a deep meditation to learn how to find peace of mind
- a specialized workshop relevant to where you’re at
- a personalized yoga session to work with your individual requirements
- an evening of chanting to uplift your heart
- Yoga teacher training for those ready to take the yogic path to the next level
What do you need to do?
- You can book into your first class online. Simply go to the Timetable page, scroll down to the class you want to attend and click “Book Now”.
- Print the Registration Form below and bring along with you. If you are unable to print, we have forms at Reception you can use.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class if this is your first class at the studio.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and blanket or towel and any other props you might require. We have props you can borrow however they must be cleaned by you after use with the cleaning products we supply.
- Doors open 15 minutes before class begins.
- Please ensure you take off your shoes before entering the studio.
- Switch your phone off or to silent mode for the duration of class.
- Shelves are provided inside the studio for your belongings.
If you want to join us for a class, please download and complete the Registration form below and arrive 10 minutes before class so we can show you around and say g’day and Namaste.
As a new student, you are eligible for our 2-Week Intro Offer. Alternatively, you can purchase a Drop-In class for $20.
Special 2-Week Introductory Offer
For new students, $35 provides you with 2 weeks of unlimited classes. This gives you the opportunity to try out a range of classes and teachers and see what suits you. The second option is a drop in class for $20.
To book into a class and buy the Intro Offer, follow these instructions:
- Go to our Timetable page
- Scroll down to find a class which suits you.
- Click the “Book Now” button
- You will be taken to the Momoyoga app where you can register as a new student with Living Peace Yoga
- You can then select the offer which best suits you and pay online.
Frequently Asked Questions
Due to current COVID restrictions, please bring along all props if you have them – yoga mat, block, belt, bolster. We do have all the props which you can borrow, but please bring a towel to cover the bolster if you use one of ours, and also we’ll show you how to clean our props after use.
Comfortable clothes you can move freely in. Shoes are taken off before entering the yoga room.
Yes, bookings are required for classes and workshops. Go to our Class Timetable page, scroll down and you’ll see a “Book Now” button. This will take you through the Momoyoga application where you can register, book and pay for classes.
You can purchase passes online when you book into a class via Momoyoga, or pay in cash or credit/debit card at reception.
Your pass or membership begins on the first class that you attend at Living Peace Yoga.
Hatha Yoga is the broad term used for any type of physical yoga. Our classes include a range of styles from slow and steady, to dynamic and flowing. Breathing is an important aspect in our classes, meditation is often included and every class ends in a deep relaxation.
“Gentle Hatha” is suitable for beginners as it includes the gentle breath and movement, foundational yoga poses and restorative, relaxation poses.
Yes, we have a small carpark right next to the building, and there is usually parking available on the street (for evening classes). Woolworths carpark is also only a couple of minutes’ walk away from the studio.
When your 2 Week Intro has expired, you are eligible for a 15% discount off your first 10 Class Pass or Monthly Membership. You can purchase that at reception at your next visit.
Ten Class Pass: (Regular price $175.00): Your price – $148.75
1 Month Membership: (Regular price $140.00): Your price – $119.00
3 Month membership: (Regular price $380.00): Your price – $323.00
You are also able to continue to pay $20 per class as a drop in student.
Yoga gifts us with all the tools we need to traverse the ups and downs of life. Yoga provides a healthy, strong and mobile body, a clear and present mind, boundless amounts of energy, as well as the opportunity to touch base with that still and quiet space within.