- This event has passed.
Yoga for the Spine: 4 Week Course
April 4, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Do you have back pain? Have you tried everything and nothing seems to work?
The aim of this practical 4 week program is to empower you with information about the spine and your condition. Then we will provide yoga therapy techniques to aid in the management of your issue. The workshop will include:
- Anatomy of the spine
- Common back complaints and the reasons for these issues
- Accessible and effective yoga postures to mobilise and strengthen the spine
- Relaxation techniques to calm the body and mind, and remind the brain what it feels like to be pain free
- Provide practical ways to bring these methods into your daily life
- Leave the course with your own personalised practice to keep your back healthy and strong.
Ginny Clarke is a devoted, senior yoga teacher and yoga therapist and co-owner of Living Peace Yoga. She has been teaching yoga for over 15 years and her passion is to help people know their bodies intimately and work towards healing mind, body and spirit through the vast array of techniques and wisdom which yoga offers.
Bookings are essential. This is a 4 week program and you’ll get the most benefits from committing to all 4 classes. No drop ins will be allowed.
No yoga experience is required.
Dates: Thurs 4th, 11th, 18th April, 2nd May
Time: 6:30 – 7:30pm
Price: $100 for 4 weeks