- This event has passed.
Design Your Home Practice
October 12 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Design Your Home Practice – Find Your Inner Teacher
Time: 11:00am – 2pm
Do you want to practice yoga at home, but don’t know where to start?
Attending a yoga class is a great way to get to know yoga. However, your relationship with yoga deepens exponentially once you begin to practice at home – by yourself – just you and your mat. This is when you can truly listen to your body, honour its desires and needs, and take the time to practice in a way which is unique and nourishing for you.
In this new workshop, you will explore what you want from your yoga practice and then design a sequence to help you achieve your goal. The workshop will help you transform your home practice into a joyous experience and also assist in a deep understanding of your body, mind, heart and spirit.
* The benefits of a home yoga practice
* Formulate the goal of your own personal practice
* Setting up the perfect environment for a successful home practice
* Assistance with writing a yoga sequence to help meet your goal (including warm ups, asana/postures to target your requirements, and relaxation/meditation/breathing techniques)
* Removing resistance/excuses to starting and maintaining a home practice.
Comprehensive manual provided to support you in your future home practice journey.