- This event has passed.
Kundalini Yoga Immersion
September 28 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Kundalini Yoga – Releasing the Serpent Power
Time: 11:00am – 2pm
In every person there is a dormant and potent potential – this is called Kundalini energy. When it is activated, it gives us the power to experience and express our uniqueness as a human being, as well as be aligned with the divine light which lives within us all. When you tap into this energy, you feel vibrant, energised, clear and powerful.
Join Ginny Clarke for a special immersion into the practice of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. Learn more about this practice and how it is different (and similar) to Hatha Yoga. Learn how this form of yoga can realign your body, mind and energy with the incredible source of your innate ocean of peace and power.
* What is Kundalini and how can we access it?
* Explore the subtle systems of the body (chakras, prana, nadis)
* Experience a powerful Kundalini Yoga practice and meditation as taught by Yogi Bhajan
* Learn specific mantras which correspond to the Kundalini tradition
* Tap into your highest potential and honour it as a way to connect to your authentic self.