This course is delivered as 4 x 1-hour recorded online classes which you can keep and watch at any time in the convenience and comfort of your own home.
This course is specifically for those who are new to yoga or haven’t done yoga for some time and would like to understand and reconnect to the healing principles of yoga.
* Learn the fundamental poses (asana) and how to access them to suit your specific physical needs.
* How to use props to help you access the poses successfully and safely.
* Explore how to breathe effectively during yoga and how connecting to the breath can be used to soothe the nervous system in daily life too, as well as it provides unbridled energy!
* Be reminded of the skill of relaxation and meditation to help find peace of mind.
* A general understanding of yogic philosophy will be shared.
Once purchased, we will send you an email with a link where you can download the 4 classes and enjoy at any time. Or we can mail you a USB.
Facilitator: Ginny Clarke is a devoted, senior yoga teacher and yoga therapist and co-owner of Living Peace Yoga. She has been teaching yoga for over 18 years and her passion is to help people know their bodies intimately and work towards healing mind, body and spirit through the vast array of techniques and wisdom which yoga offers.