Soul Esteem – Discover Your True Power
Have you ever wondered who lives underneath all the masks that you wear? Who awaits you underneath those layers of doubt, low self-worth, and misperception? When esteem ascends through your previous patterns and beliefs, you will live a life more attuned to peace, and more attuned to an inner strength and power that once eluded you. You begin to see yourself as neither inferior nor superior, at ease in your own skin.
Esteem is a key to deciphering the valuable from the invaluable, then activating the power to live by our own convictions, ethics and intuition. Esteem is the ability to follow your heart and soul’s desires and realize the life you came here to live. This is a way you and I can return to our original peaceful state.
“Self-esteem is for the benefit of the self,
Soul esteem is for the benefit of all beings”
We are living at a time when we are being asked by so many people and groups to conform to and perform their desires and wishes, and as a result our inner self is forgotten, put on a shelf behind our heart. Overtly and covertly, individuals and groups are helping us to forget our true nature. We are offered short-term pleasures and shown how to avoid anything that has any semblance of pain. We are told of our supremacy or inadequacy depending on how this can get others what they want.
Nevertheless, we are the main culprits in this downward spiral into unawareness, forgetfulness, low self-esteem, and low self-worth. When we neglect to remember who we are and what is appropriate and right for us, we surrender to anyone who is deemed superior, be they friend or foe. When we are ignorant of our own divinity and destiny, we become easy prey for the possessors of external power.
1. What is Self-esteem what is Soul-esteem – Learn how to tap into the power to live an authentic, limitless life, unrestrained by external influence.
2. The Soul and the Self – Become intimate your true nature.
3. A user’s manual for the Mind – Discover the structure and the tools for the control of your mind.
4. Ignorance is not Bliss – Find solutions to our daily challenges by identifying and understanding their origins.
5. The Pleasure Predicament – Become skilled at overcoming judgment and find the cure for comparison.
6. The Ego and Esteem – Triumph over attachments to approval, indulgence and expectations.
7. Aversion Conversion – Understand the grace behind difficulty and suffering.
8. Begin with the present in Mind – Become a master of soul-esteem in each and every moment