Location: F.U.N. Yoga, 21 Redbank Rd, Wauchope.
Facilitators: Greg and Ginny Clarke have both been practising and teaching yoga & meditation for over 20 years each. They live and breathe the teachings of yoga and feel blessed to be able to share it with others. The own and run Living Peace Yoga studio in Toronto, Lake Macquarie, and have been leading Yoga and Meditation Teacher Training for 5 years.
CULTIVATING OM WORKSHOP
Date: Sunday 7th March 2021
Time: 8am – 12pm.
Deepen your understanding and experience of the sacred sound and symbol – OM (Aum)
The sound and image of OM is well known. Less well known is its beauty, practicality, its depth and its birth place in the sacred texts. This divine symbol sets out a clear pathway for freedom. Its simplicity and tangibility is available to the beginner and the advanced practitioners alike. During the workshop we will:
- Explore the philosophy of OM – Where did it come from? What does it mean? Why should we chant it? How should we chant it?
- Enjoy a yoga asana practice using this sacred mantra
- Chant OM 108 times to truly feel into its vibration
- Learn how to write OM as a meditation
- And other techniques aligned with the divine symbol and sound.