Breathe Easy: 4 Week Course
May 7 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Our breath is the bridge between the mind and the body and when we breathe well, we live well. This workshop is designed to heighten our awareness of the breath and how we breathe, to strengthen and purify the breathing process and supply some tools for alleviating and dissolving stress and lethargy, by increasing vitality and peace.
- Anatomy of breathing and the respiratory system.
- How breathing can effect mental and emotional health.
- The link between breathing and the nervous system.
- How the breath can balance your energy levels.
- How to breathe with ease and effortlessness.
- How breathing prepares you for meditation.
- Learn many breathing techniques (pranayama).
Facilitator: Ginny Clarke is a devoted, senior yoga teacher and yoga therapist and co-owner of Living Peace Yoga. She has been teaching yoga for over 17 years and her passion is to help people know their bodies intimately and work towards healing mind, body and spirit through the vast array of techniques and wisdom which yoga offers.
Dates: Thursdays, May 7th, 14th, 21st, & 28th.
Time: 6:30 – 7:30pm
Price: $100 for non-members, $70 for members (regular students of LPY)